Thursday, March 12, 2009

Set up the high chair, Benett is ready to eat!

Benett is already 5 months old! Where has the time gone? I really can't believe that we are already starting to teach him how to eat with a spoon. His first meal was rice cereal mixed with some Mama Milk, and he seemed to enjoy it. The first several bites went all over his chin and bib, but as you will see in the video, he was having a great time! You will also see me making a "cut it off" gesture to Mike at the end because of the fact that Blogger has a size limit on the video hosting, and I wanted to make sure that I didn't have to link to You Tube.
The second video is Benett talking for those of you who can't see the 'Happy Birthday Uncle Tim' video I posted. Benett has started to make MMMM sounds it is super cute.

3 comments:

KayDiB said...

Adorable! What a "natural" at eating from a spoon. I am so proud of him. And oh, my goodness, he'll be talking in a week or two!Sooooooooo sweet.
Nana

Amanda and Mike said...

How did you get Richard Simons to record the video? - Mike

Unknown said...

more videos, more videos! it's so cute to watch Benett trying to form words and make funny faces! he's soooo adorable!