Monday, March 30, 2009

Mama!

He said "Mama!" We have been working on him saying mama ever since he learned how to say his m's, and this past Thursday (March 26th) he said it totally unprompted when we were looking in the mirror. I was so excited to hear him say my name! He had gotten close previously, but this was the first time that he actually said it on his own and clearly. Now, we have to get him to work on saying "Dada."

Mike flying Benett around the house.

1 comment:

Brother Trim said...

Oh, hey Mike and Amanda,

I just remembered that when we visited back in January and I mentioned we were going to Rudy's that Benett piped up and said, "Uncle Steve hook a nephew up with some spicy chopped beef!"

I'm sorry that I forgot to mention that before.

Great pics and great news!!!!

Thank for the update!!!!