Monday, April 20, 2009

Two is Better Than One

Benett's second tooth broke through today! I had no idea that his teeth would all start to come in at once like this. We had his 6 month check-up on Thursday and he is 17 lbs 14 oz (55%), 25 in long (8%), and 45.6 cm head circ (92%). He is a very smart little guy. I think he is about to hit a pretty big growth spurt because I can only describe his current look as a shar pei puppy because his skin is a little too big for his current frame.
Benett's baby skills are also progressing. He is learning how to sit up on his own and we are working on him standing while holding on to the furniture. Benett is getting a lot more curious about the world around him as well. I have to be extremely careful when I am holding him and eating at the same time because he will reach out and pull my plate towards him. We have almost had full plates of food hit the floor a couple of times. Benett is also enjoying all the different fruits and vegetables he eats twice a day. He gets so excited when we put him in his high chair that he starts moving his arms and legs and gets a big grin on his face. Meal time is fun!

No comments: