Benett has a new bathtub. He grew out of his infant tub but isn't quite ready for the big tub, so I got him his rubber ducky bathtub. It is so cute! It even quacks when you squeeze it's beak.
Benett loves the new tub because it gives him more freedom to move around. This freedom makes bath time a lot more interesting because he is finding new ways to squirm and splash the water on the counter and on Mama.

The doctor told us to start introducing a
sippy cup to
Benett now that he is 6 months old. He is doing a pretty good job learning how to hold it and put it in his mouth. I think most of the time
Benett is just enjoying the cold temperature of the water against his sore gums as he chews the spout or the handle. I'm not sure how much water is actually making to his stomach because his bib is soaked when he is finished, but he does seem to enjoy the entire experience.
Benett also has a new jumper that we tried out for the first time at Nana and Papa's this past weekend.
Benett totally knew when the camera was rolling because he went directly in performance mode right when I turned it on. I love the little jumper dance he does. He really looks like he wants to walk.
1 comment:
The videos are the best! We can't wait to see all three of y'all in person. Did Daddy get his own Rubber Ducky Bathtub at the same time? That thing is super SWEEET!!!
Post a Comment