Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Today, we celebrate the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. Growing up our family always took pictures on Easter morning before church. For our first family Easter, I decided to carry on this tradition with a little twist. Since Nana was in town on Good Friday and it was supposed to rain on Sunday morning, we took our first Easter pictures at the Zilker Botanical Gardens. If you have never visited the gardens during the spring, I highly recommend it. The gardens are beautiful this time of year!



Easter Sunday also happened to fall on Benett's 6 month birthday. His doctor appointment when we get his latest stats is scheduled for later in the week. Just this past week Benett has started to roll over A LOT. Although his first few rolls happened a couple of months ago, he really didn't start rolling consistently until last week. He has also started to chew his tongue, which is pretty funny. I hope he enjoys it now because once he gets teeth he won't be able to do that anymore. Benett has also started to notice things behind him, holds on to my arm when I carry him, and reaches for Mama and Daddy's faces when we hold him (super cute).

No comments: