
This week I officially launched my new career as a group stroller workout instructor. My new company is called ATX Stroller Mamas (the picture above is my new bumper sticker if you want one for your ride). I am excited about this new challenge in my life. I decided that I am at the point where I feel ready to go out into the workforce once again. The great thing about this new endeavor is that I can work without compromising my desire to stay home and take care of Benett and Andrew. I will keep you all updated with the details of where this journey takes me over the following months. I am expecting ups and downs just like everything in life. My prayers are that I can keep my spirit rejoicing through it all and become a more dependent follower of God. He is my provider and courage as I venture into the unknown world of entrepreneurs. I am blessed to have seen what a successful entrepreneur can accomplish through the wonderful example of my parents. My dad started his own company when I was in grade school and has worked tirelessly to make it a success. My mom is the organization behind the scenes always balancing Dad's checkbook and keeping track of taxes and payroll. Their extra hours have paid off over the years and Dad has always been able to keep his own hours and answer only to himself.
So, here's to taking a giant leap of faith! Only my God truly knows where I will land.
"She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks. She sees that her trading is profitable, and her lamp does not go out at night." Proverbs 31:17-18
1 comment:
Hey Amanda, That sounds like so much fun! Good luck!!
Comment on my post about going private with your regular email address so I can send you the link. Thanks!!
Post a Comment