Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Benett

I love you so much! The past two years have gone quickly and you have grown into such a wonderful little boy. I thank God often for giving me such an incredible gift when he brought you into this world. I am blessed to be your mama. This past year you have changed from an infant into a little boy. You learned how to walk, eat with utensils, climb, wrestle Dadda, sing, talk, run, and speak your mind. You have experienced your first snow, baseball game, kiss (Lanie beat all other girls to it), Eggfest, and swimming lessons. You moved out of your crib and into a big bed and became a big brother to sweet little Andrew. I can't wait to see what this next year brings in your life and development. I have and will cherish every moment we share. Happy birthday my little one!


October 23, 2009 - First Steps

Benett loves blackberries!

Thanksgiving in Waco.

Christmas time in Florida.


First snow in Austin.

First white Christmas.














1 comment:

KayDiB said...

Happy Birthday, sweet boy! I love you so much and am so proud of you. You are such a smart boy, and you make me HAPPY! I LOVE YOU. NANA