Aunt Patti gave us these hats last year. Benett's is a bit too small. :-)
Benett loves this time of year already. The past two times we have been in Target he has specifically asked to go see the Christmas trees. There are a lot of family birthdays in October and November and so Benett has a new love for saying happy birthday and singing the birthday song. Last week, I explained to Benett that Christmas is the time of year we celebrate Jesus' birthday. Now he goes around saying "Hap Birtday, Esus." It is definitely one of the cutest things EVER!
Andrew turned 4 months old this past weekend and is also doing a lot of cute things. He smiles all the time especially when he makes eye contact with you and you flash him a big smile. He can reach and grab objects (or hair) and can even pull himself up to standing while I hold his hands. He is a strong little guy! His little personality is starting to show and it is so much fun watching him discover the world. When I am holding him and looking in the mirror, he will smile and then bury his face in my neck in this adorably bashful way and it just makes my heart flutter. My boys are amazing gifts from God. I love them so much!
Thanksgiving in Mansfield.
Andrew in his 1st Thanksgiving outfit.

We took family pictures at the park and I love this one of Benett. I call it "A boy stands alone."
Andrew trying out his winter gear.

Benett was so amazed by the Christmas tree and was excited to help decorate it.
Brinks hated being one of Santa's reindeer.
2 comments:
TOO CUTE! I love these pictures. Miss all of you! Love, Nana
Nana is right. These boys are CUTE.
I love the story about the Christmas albums and decorating. My Mom would always play Bing Crosby too. I actually found a Bing Christmas LP a year or so ago, and can't wait to play it on the record player this Christmas season for Abe.
It's so great to see the boys developing so well. They look so happy and healthy. Congrats Amanda and Mike on your beautiful family. We love you guys!
Nathan & Amber
Post a Comment