Andrew turned 5 months old on Tuesday. He is learning new things about the world and himself every week. He is now "helping" put his clothes on by straightening his arms and legs when we are getting dressed...advanced, I know! He had his first meal of rice cereal and was pretty good (for a first timer) using a spoon. Andrew also hit a huge milestone three days ago when rolled over from his belly to his back! I missed the actual first roll, but at least Aunt Patti and Mike were there to witness one of Andrew's big moments. Mike came rushing into Benett's room while I was reading him his bedtime stories and said "Andrew has something to show you." I immediately knew he had rolled over and asked if that was the case. Mike said "Yep!" I looked at Benett who had so wanted me to be the one to read to him that night and said "Let me finish reading to B and then I will go see Andrew's new trick." I quickly finished the book and Benett said "Go Mama, Andrew roll!" I couldn't believe that Benett had picked up on the fact that I was so torn between where I should be at that moment. I gave B a big hug and kiss goodnight and rushed into the living room where Aunt Patti and Andrew were waiting for me. By the time I had gotten in to the living room, Andrew was on roll number 5! I was so impressed with his new skill that I had him repeat it for me 4 more times and captured one of them on video.









Way to go Andrew! Congratulations on your new level of mobility!

"Are these skis or shoes?"
Decorating Christmas cookies with Grandma and Aunt Patti.
Brothers in their Christmas pajamas from Grandma.
"I can fly Aunt Patti!"
We were in Waco at Aunt Alisha's and Uncle Tim's for New Years and one of their neighbors has a pond and a gaggle of geese.
Sitting down for our Miso soup before the homemade sushi came out...MMM!
Andrew is getting ready to chow on his first taste of food.
I think Andrew ended up wearing more than he ate.
1 comment:
Adorable pictures! Give them a kiss for me. Love all of you, Nana
Post a Comment