Sunday, February 15, 2009

What a difference a day makes...

I published on Friday that Benett wasn't quite able to raise his head up and support himself on his arms, but today is a much different story! After we got home from church, I put him down in his pack-n-play for some tummy time while I changed out of my church clothes. When I came back into the living room he was totally pushing up on his hands! I am so happy that the camera was right there and I was able to capture the moment. I got a little choked up and had a few tears when I saw him. Mike thought I was pretty silly for getting so emotional, but I just couldn't hold back my excitement and joy! It is so amazing to watch him learn to do new things everyday. I am truly blessed to be able to stay home and see every wonderful moment of Benett's life. I thank God everyday for His provision and for Mike's job that is more than enough to support our family. If Mike didn't joyfully go to work and bring home the money that he does, I wouldn't have the opportunity to spend so much time with our baby boy.

2 comments:

KayDiB said...

What an amazing little boy! How adorable. I LOVE HIM! Nana

Anonymous said...

Benett - Tell your mom I am waiting for a post about the first roll over! :)