
Today, Mike and I celebrate our third wedding anniversary. It is hard to believe that we have been married three years already. The time has really flown by quickly. God truly blessed us when He brought us together five and a half years ago on a business trip to Canada. God matched us perfectly from the beginning and molded us through our dating years in order to bless us with a beautiful marriage that was firmly planted in Him and on absolute truth and trust. I cannot thank God enough for the trials we went through before we were married because it was through those trials that He stripped us away to expose our true selves to one another. On the day we were married, there was no question about who we were to ourselves and each other. February 25th is a beautiful day of celebration that marks our marriage commitment to one another. I look forward to walking out the rest of my life with my wonderful husband, a true blessing from God.
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! =)
What a beautiful reflection, Amanda. Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment