
We had Benett's 2 month check-up Friday, and our doctor was very happy with Benett's weight gain and overall health. He officially weighs 10 lbs 12 oz and is 20.5 inches long. He has doubled his birth weight in a short 8 weeks! Way to go Benett!
Benett also received his vaccinations while we were at the doctor's office...boy was that traumatic! The look on his face as soon as he got the first shot was so sad. His cries tugged on my heart like nothing else. I now know why mom's have such a hard time seeing their children sick or hurt.
We also just got Benett's 6 week old pictures back from the photo studio. It was really funny getting the one where Mike is holding Benett without a diaper. The photographer was smart to attempt that picture as the last one of the day because we quickly learned that Benett with his diaper off is an accident waiting to happen. Luckily, Mike had a T-shirt on under his button down shirt. I think he kind of has a look on his face of "oh what did I just do?" Super cute!
2 comments:
I love the pictures! Post more!!
See you soon!
What a sweetie-baby!! These pictures are so beautiful. Love all of you. Mama K
Post a Comment