Benett LOVES bath time! When Benett got his first bath at home it was only a sponge bath, and he was not happy about it. Luckily, we only had to give him a few sponge baths as we waited for his umbilical cord to come off. Ever since we started giving him normal baths in the countertop tub, he has been a happy camper! Nothing calms him down more for bedtime like a warm bath. Mike and I love bath nights because it is so fun to watch Benett splash his arms around and relax in the baby hammock.
We also dressed him in his Christmas pajamas tonight. If your baby is dressed in Christmas clothes, does that count as decorating for Christmas? If not, I guess I need to get the decorations out of the attic...a little behind schedule this year...Whoops!
3 comments:
I think that pretty much counts as decorations at this point! LOL
What a cutie-patooti.
Love, Mom
Yes - you have decorated! That ocunts!
That second picture of Mr. Benett is my favorite ever. We can't wait to see him verrrrry soon.
Love,
The 813 Trims
Post a Comment