Sunday, November 30, 2008

Welcome to the Blog-o-sphere and Austin


I would like to introduce all of you to my sister's new blog http://timandalisha.blogspot.com/ . My sister Alisha is a very talented, insightful, and God fearing woman who lives the exciting and interesting life of a professional musician. Currently, she lives in Norfolk, Virginia with her husband Tim and their two "Boston Terriers." I put that in quotes because I have never actually seen a 60 lb Boston Terrier, but the guy who sold them the puppies a few years ago claimed that as their breed. We all laughed quite a bit as we watched Sadie and Royce Landon grow and grow and grow over their first few months of being a part of the family.

I can't wait for Alisha to arrive in Austin on Wednesday! She will be meeting her nephew for the first time in person (she has already met him virtually via the Web cam), and we are all glad that we will be able to share in some quality family time. I have several things planned for us while she is in town: going and walking around the Domain while enjoying a Starbucks coffee, the Trail of Lights, running a 5K (Alisha just ran her first one and is hooked), working out with my new workout equipment that Mike bought me for my birthday, and hanging around the house watching movies (we just got Netflix). Regardless of what we do, I know we will have fun and enjoy Alisha's extended visit.

No comments: