Monday, November 3, 2008

No more training wheels


Unfortunately, Nana's extended stay officially ended yesterday which means Benett and I are flying solo during the day until Mike gets home after work. Benett misses your singing already, Nana, and I miss having you reassure me that I am doing things the right way. We know it won't be long before we see you again (probably this weekend), but we will miss you while you are in Mansfield.

I am happy to report that we have had smooth sailing so far! Benett enjoyed bath time this morning and didn't have a baby breakdown when his clothes and diaper came off (he doesn't like being naked). After our afternoon nap, we will probably go for a stroll around the block in Benett's sweet ride of a stroller.

1 comment:

KayDiB said...

You are doing everything the right way! What a wonderful, loving little mommy you are. I am so proud of you and Mike. How fortunate Benett is to have parents like you! I love you. I MISS ALL OF YOU.