Monday, June 25, 2007

My Wife is a Local Celebrity

As most of you know, my studly wife, Amanda, is a personal trainer at Lifetime Fitness. Well, Fox 7 News is doing a story on working out smarter not harder and they asked her to take part in it by working out next to the reporter. The link below is to the entire series, Amanda will be in four segments of the series starting Week 8. I've watched all of them so far and it's also got a lot of good info too for you! Win-win!

She doesn't have a speaking role, but with guns like hers, who needs speaking roles!

You can view her first video here...
Her second video here...
And the entire series on the web here...


I will also have you know that I asked her to give me some weightlifting exercises today and my body hurts pretty badly (in a good way)...

2 comments:

carolyn said...

so great amanda & trim! miss you guys! -carolyn daniel :)

Tiffany said...

Way to go!! Finally, a celebrity in the family! Very proud of you both and you look so strong, and the camera didn't even add 10 pounds..I knew that was a lie!