Last Friday Amanda and I were eating dinner at Hut's Hamburgers (awesome local burger joint) when who walks in? None other than our favorite local weatherman Jim Spencer!!! For those of you that don't live in Austin, Jim was THE AUTHORITY of all weather knowledge to help steer us through ICE STORM 2007 when it iced, snowed and rained for three days straight. Jim worked for hour after hour pouring over weather data those three days, and I think he even slept at the weather station between reports.
Anyway, Jim is very kind as he happily agreed to take a picture with us even though he was out to dinner with other folks! Jim, if you read this, keep up the good work! We will forever look to you for what lies ahead for us from the friendly, or not-so-friendly, skies!

2 comments:
Wow, I bet that was a thriller! I heard through the grapevine that our one and only Amanda will be a local celebrity soon! Remember to TIVO that!
Ice Storm '07!
Post a Comment