Saturday, March 20, 2010

KABOOM!

Benett and I have been getting out and enjoying the beautiful Austin weather the past couple of weeks. We went out to enjoy Sun Tree Park for the first time with Marin and Marisa. This park was really nice! It is located off of Riverplace and 2222. When I Googled the park, the KABOOM! Website was the first on the list of results. I giggled to myself as I remembered an episode of Parks and Recreation where the Pawnee Parks Department volunteer with the KABOOM people to build a park.
Marisa and I had a good time drinking Starbucks, eating blueberry muffins, chatting about life, and watching Marin and Benett run all around the playscape and soccer field. We will definitely have to go back to this park again.

Marin was setting rocks on Benett's legs for him to play with.

Benett and I have also gotten together at the park with Roxanna and Little Roxy recently. We were going to story time at the library during the winter as often as possible, but now that Benett and Roxy don't want to sit still, we have transitioned over to the park as our meeting place. Good times for all!

One day last week it was pouring down rain all day so we went to the Lakeline kids area in the mall and then grabbed lunch.

Little Roxy didn't want to be in the car or get her picture taken.

2 comments:

KayDiB said...

What great pictures! The kids are really enjoying this. Love to see them. Nana

Mrs. G said...

Cute pictures Amanda. We have a lot of fun with ya'll. Let's get together again soon!