Monday, February 15, 2010

Long Hiatus

It has been quite some time since my last post. It isn't because I have forgotten about keeping you all updated it's just we have been really busy and REALLY sleepy around here. I am now officially 15 weeks pregnant and over the extreme exhaustion and morning (afternoon or evening) sickness I have had for the past couple of months. We found out we were expecting in the beginning of December just before our planned two week family holiday visits to Tampa and Mansfield. Which means all the tiredness and sickness kicked in right about the time we were leaving town...awesome! I am glad to say that part of this pregnancy is behind us. Benett is happy to have his energetic Mama back, and I know Mike is glad that I am not getting sick every evening around dinner time.

Here are a few pictures during the past couple of months.

Two positives must mean this is real!

Cute Christmas jam jams.

Benett playing at the park in Tampa.

Playing outside with Patton, Katarina and Aunt Tina.

Benett playing with one of his new puzzles.

Just adorable.

White Christmas in Mansfield. This was the first time Mike and I have ever woken up to snow on the ground Christmas morning...no longer just dreaming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you posted - Congratulations! Great pics of the family.

-Hilary