Today we celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary. I can't believe that it has been 4 years since our blessed day at Hyde Park Baptist Church. Although there have been a lot of changes in our lives over the past wonderful four years.
We bought our house. We remodeled our house. We moved into our house. Mike changed jobs from a marketing engineer to an R&D engineering manager. I changed jobs to become a personal trainer. I got a new car. We had Benett. I changed jobs to become a stay at home Mom. We remodeled our bathrooms. We remodeled our kitchen. We celebrated Benett's first birthday and are now expecting our second baby and remodeling our backyard.
It sure does seem like a lot of our changes revolve around our house. I wouldn't have it any other way. Buying a house is all about making a place that was once someone else's your home and building a family and a life in it.
I can't wait to see what the coming years have in store for us. I love you , Boo! Happy Anniversary.
1 comment:
yaaay! Happy Anniversary! Have a fun day. =)
God bless ya'll!
Post a Comment