Although Benett doesn't have a lot of hair, the hair he does have is way too long. I realize that many older men sport the horseshoe haircut, but on a 11 month old it just doesn't look right. Uncle Matt claims that Benett has a mullet because you look at him from the front when his hair is tucked behind his ears and everything looks cute, but when you turn Benett around and see his hair hanging over his collar it looks like a party in the back.Anyway, all this to explain that I gave Benett his first haircut. We just trimmed up around the ears and neck to give him more of a little boy cut. It turned out pretty good. All and all I am happy about my skills as a barber.
1 comment:
This picture is hilarious! B looks like he doesn't like a haircut at all! Precious.
Post a Comment