Friday, January 9, 2009

Wintery Weather

We might not get a lot of wintery weather here in Austin, but when we do it is necessary to bundle up. Even though it is almost 80 degrees today, Monday was frigid! Benett and I had to go out and brave the elements early on Monday so he could get to the doctor for his follow up appointment for the RSV he had over the holidays. Luckily, he had the perfect outfit for the 35 degree temperature outside.
Isn't he just the cutest little blue teddy bear you have ever seen?!?!? I must admit that I was a little jealous of his suit. He was definitely more prepared for the cold than I was.
Benett also has an adorable puppy hat to wear on those cold but not too cold kind of days. The car seat and trip home from church usually puts Benett right to sleep!

1 comment:

KayDiB said...

OH, I WANT TO HOLD HIM AND KISS HIM RIGHT NOW!!! Precious pictures.
Love all of you, Nana