Thursday, December 20, 2007

First things first...

Those of you that have read the blog before, may notice that we have undergone a name change from A&M Living to Tales from the Farm. The name change was mostly due to me being sick of the freaking aggies... At first the name A&M Livin' was a funny way to play off our monogram, well after the Longhorn-Aggie game, to quote Andy Bernard, "I think it was pretty freakin' unfunny."

I now pretty much despise any and all things A&M related (except my friends that went there of course). Mack Brown needs to get the Horns together because next year is a must win - the Aggies have an inferior football program and that needs to be reflected in the outcome of the head to head games... I am not going to go on about it since it's not going to change any thing and I could seriously write 10 pages of my thoughts on that game and how much I hate A&M - so I will spare you all the time and trouble!

1 comment:

Roxanna said...

I'm glad your back.
I DO check your blog from time to time, so keep us posted! =)

What's Amanda's e-mail?